2018 Riviera 5400SY
2018 Riviera 5400SY
Exciting Near New 5400SY Opportunity
This fantastic opportunity awaits the astute buyer. This stunning example of our award winning Riviera Sport Yacht range was delivered new only 6 months ago to her wonderful owners. An unforeseen business opportunity has prompted the owner to offer this vessel for sale to a lucky buyer giving them the opportunity to secure practically a new vessel for well under the optioned price of $1,880,000 plus replacement value.
The impressive Riviera 5400 Sport Yacht is the very latest addition to our collection of world-class Sport Yachts that are proving so popular in every corner of the world.
Even before you step aboard, you will notice that our talented Riviera team has created an entirely fresh design with a sleek new profile along with stylish hull windows and portholes, recessed for enhanced protection and aesthetic appeal.
You will also notice that key design cues have been taken from the extremely popular 6000 Sport Yacht which has enjoyed considerable international success since her launch.
The 5400 genuinely abounds with spaciousness and this can only be fully appreciated when you step aboard.
At once you will notice a vast array of new features, especially the sheer magnitude of the 5400’s internal volume.
The 5400 Sport Yacht also offers remarkable roominess throughout her massive entertainer’s cockpit, her luxurious saloon and down to the accommodation deck, where a full-beam master stateroom with private ensuite serves as a private retreat for her fortunate owners.
- Coloured Metallic Hull Paint
- Upgraded Garmin Electronics
- Garmin Forward Facing Sonar
- Garmin Chirp Sounder
- Twin KVH TV6 Sat Tv Dome's
- Cel Go Internet Dome
- Hydraulic Swim Platform
- Brig Centre Console & 20hp
- Many more... Inspections are a must
- Sleek external styling, strong robust hull with keel
- Contemporary hull windows and porthole designs, recessed for added protection and appeal
- Garage for tender with electric-opening garage door and electric winch
- Hydraulic boarding platform, teak-laid and with recessed stainless steel swim ladder, with hatch cover
- Wide walk-around side decks with raised bulwarks and well-placed hand rails for added safety
- All deck hardware crafted from marine-grade stainless steel
- Elegant foredeck with large sun pad, fold-up bimini and adjustable back rests for complete comfort
- Stainless steel Ultra Anchor, fitted
- Very generous cockpit, teak-laid
- Transom lounge with drink-holders within arm-rests and fender storage on both sides
- Port-side wet bar with double barbecue, refrigerator, ice-maker, bench top and sink with folding hot and cold tap
- L-shaped lounge to starboard with storage underneath and teak table which can be converted to a daybed
- Rear electric GRP Webasto sliding sunroof built into the cockpit’s hardtop
- Large awning window set in a strong stainless steel frame opens out and over the cockpit from the aft gourmet galley to enhance single-level, indoor/outdoor living
- Fully equipped U-shaped galley with satin-varnished walnut finish, 2 refrigeration drawers, wine cooler and cocktail cabinet as well as high-end appliances
- All drawers utilise Blum stainless steel drawer runners with a soft-closing mechanism
- Luxurious internal furnishings, including varnished timber table around a large L-shaped plush leather lounge
- Premium entertainment package – LED TVs in the master and forward staterooms as well the saloon
- Additional electric Webasto sunroof with block-out screen built into saloon sunroof to enhance natural light and livability
- Three staterooms, two bathrooms. The full-beam master stateroom with ensuite and long fixed hull windows with opening portholes
- C-Zone digital switching system with two central AC/DC control panels – at the saloon entry and at the helm, with pre-set and customised modes to simplify owner operation, and optional iPad integration
- Curved forward windscreen manufactured from toughened glass, stainless steel wiper arms
- Sports-inspired central helm with sunken dash, excellent visibility and easy access to all controls, electric adjusting leather Recaro helm seat with chaise companion lounge to starboard seating up to four people
- Volvo Penta’s proven IPS2-800 propulsion system is standard power, with joystick controls x 2, integrated Glass Cockpit navigation and engine monitoring system, comprising Dynamic Positioning System, Anti-Corrosion Protection, Auto-Pilot, line-cutters fitted to both drives, Propspeed anti-fouling applied, and optional Auto-Trim system
- Energy-efficient LED lighting fitted throughout
- Maintenance-free battery banks x 4 (2 x start, 1 x house, 1 x auxiliary)
- Superior charging system with 4 x alternators fitted
- Mastervolt battery chargers and inverter
- Functional storage solutions throughout
- Thoughtful, designed-in access to key maintenance points throughout the yacht
- Water-tight collision bulkhead forward and separate compartments throughout the hull
- Riviera’s renowned hallmark built-for-strength, built-to-last philosophy
For a private inspection do not delay as this opportunity will not last long! Available for immediate sale and inspection at our office in Runaway Bay.