Take Control of a Beautiful Helm
- Premium 24-inch full HD display with pinch-to-zoom touchscreen control has highest resolution on the marine market
- Configure the full system to provide 1-touch setting access for docking, cruising, fishing, anchoring and more
- Beautiful glass helm look with ability to install multiple displays either flush or flat mounted edge-to-edge
- High-performance processor delivers our fastest map drawing ever and enhanced video processing
- Provides a superior user experience across your entire network for radar, sonar and multimedia
GPSMAP 8424 large-format multifunction display features a 24-inch full HD screen with touch control. Sunlight-readable, anti-glare display is exceptionally easy to view and also includes auto-dimming feature for use in low light or at night. New maximum glass design enables you to experience a beautifully powerful, completely networked helm at your fingertips. In-plane switching (IPS) LCD display — an industry first for this class — provides consistent, accurate colors from all viewing angles. It also provides standard USB touch output for use as a touchscreen monitor for Windows® and Mac® operating systems. Install multiple displays with the industry’s lowest flush-mount profile or flat mount them edge-to-edge to create a sleek glass helm look. Quick, 1-touch access to the information you need makes boating easier.